SEBI vide its circular no. SEBI/HO/IMD/DF2/CIR/P/2016/42 dated March 18, 2016 has
mandated that Executive Remuneration* be disclosed to investors, the underlying
objective being transparency in remuneration policies so that executive remuneration
is aligned with the interest of Mutual Fund investors. In accordance with the above,
the remuneration details of the executives of JM Financial Mutual Fund who fulfil
the specified criteria in the above circular, for the F.Y. 2015-16 are being disclosed.
* Remuneration shall mean remuneration as defined in clause (78) of section 2 of
the Companies Act, 2013.
To enable you to view the Executive Remuneration, we request you to confirm as under:
- I/We hereby declare that I/we am/are an existing investor(s) in the scheme(s) of
JM Financial Mutual Fund.
- I/We hereby declare that the details provided by me/us are true and correct.
- I/We understand that the remuneration details provided are sensitive and personal
and are being furnished strictly on my/our specific request for the same.
- I/We understand that, the data provided herein is not to be modified or used in
any way including for construction of any kind of database, or mirrored at any other
- I/We understand that, no part of this data is to be reproduced, shared, published,
distributed, displayed, copied or stored in any information retrieval system, or
transmitted in any form by any means whatsoever, including electronically or digitally
on the Internet or World Wide Web, or over any network.
I agree to the terms : Yes No